Prev: Re: Rearming Fighters... Next: Re: Thrust Marines

Re: Star Wars micromachines

From: trapper <trapper@n...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 01:04:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Star Wars micromachines

At 08:55 PM 2/5/97 -0600, John Kovalic wrote:

>I use the regular West End rules, not even modifying the scale. But
they
>could be used with any rules.

Tonight I noticed a post on Usenet saying that using centimeters instead
of
inches for the battlefield scale seems to work real well.

Are Star Wars Miniatures Battles,the Companion,and Imperial
Entanglements
still in print? A Full Thrust/Star Wars game sounds good.

>At this price ($4-$5 per squad), they're cheap enough to be used on
their
>own. I must have between 15-20 squads now, enough for really big games.
And
>there are plenty of troop types to choose from.

Yeah,I wanted an excuse to buy them anyway. :)
Thanks for the reply!

-Scott
_______
Trapper 					 "Smoke me a kipper;
trapper@nwlink.com			    I'll be back for
breakfast!!"
						-Ace Rimmer,"Red Dwarf"
_______

Prev: Re: Rearming Fighters... Next: Re: Thrust Marines