Prev: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

RE: Sa'Vasku ship minis

From: Brian Bell <103311.1205@c...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:48:58 -0500
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku ship minis

-------
>If you can get the names, codes, of those Silent Death ships, that
would
>be handy.
>I have some old SD ships im painting at the moment, they look like
>exotic 'leaves'.
>Cheers
>Ian

Silent Death minitures are by RAFM. They may not be new (just new to
me).
Here are the ones that are in stock at the local hobby store:
0643 Tiger Moth      35mm Winged Bug (ie. Wasp, fly, etc.)
0644 Worm Pod	     35mm Nautilus
0645 Dragonfly	     35mm Winged Bug
0646 Muck Worm	     25mm Grub (reminded me of the larval stage of
Mothra(TM))
0647 Snapping Turtle 20mm Small Exotic Leaf (to borrow Ian's
discription)
0648 Nightwing	     25mm Medium Exotic leaf or Blunt Shadow Cruiser

Sizes are approximate. But most of thes are in the Corvette - Light
Cruiser range.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Full Thrust Ship Registry

Prev: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII