Prev: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: RE: Sa'Vasku ship minis

Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:00:17 -0500
Subject: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Rick Rutherford wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Feb 1997, Mike Miserendino wrote:
> > ...maybe even sleep a little and eat real food! ;)
> >

> If you get a bratwurst from Major Goolsby's, don't forget to eat the
> carrot!

	Let me recomend Cousin's subs.	They make great phily cheese
steaks subs.  Sliced steak, provelone cheese, grilled onions and green
peppers, tomato sauce on your choice of wheat or Italin bread.	GOOD
EATIN'!!!

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: RE: Sa'Vasku ship minis