Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

Kra'vak

From: pcaron%nhqvax.dnet@r...
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 15:21:06 -0500
Subject: Kra'vak

<Michael Rutherfurd wrote:>
>I found the PCX format files for ship diagrams and thought they were
great
>but is there any for the Kra'Vak or Sa'Vasku style ships? It seems
>appropriate to make the ship diagrams similiar to the actual models
they are
>supposed to represent.
>
>Michael "Wargh" Rutherfurd

I was the one who built the PCX files and I haven't had a chance to
construct
any other hulls to use for Full Thrust.  I've been too busy expanding my
"Systems" directory of PCX files.  We've been working on a set of Full
Thrust
campaign rules.  I've been VERY busy with the campaign/tactical rules.
I'll
get around to designing other hulls soon.  When I do I'll post them on
the Unofficial Full Thrust page.

Peter Caron

Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?