Prev: Re: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic) Next: Kra'vak

Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

From: Marshall Grover <mgrover@m...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 15:09:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

Rick Rutherford wrote:

> > It looks like all these ships would be REAL vulnerable to fighters,
no
> > wonder they decided no to play with them.
>
> Yep -- change all your fighters to torpedo fighters, and you'll have a
> fighting chance.

The way our group plays, if our interpretation of the rules is correct,
is each fighter has a C btty, we play without endurance restrictions
though. I thought of facing 16 fighters from the bad guy's omega class
is enough to make me design a dedicated anti-fighter ship. (learned the
hard way death stars blow up real easy <G>).

Marshall

Prev: Re: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic) Next: Kra'vak