Prev: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls Next: RE: Odd Thrust

Re: Starbase models

From: Eric Fialkowski <ericski@m...>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 21:42:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Starbase models

At 12:39 PM 2/3/97 EST, you wrote:

>Hi everyone, just started recently and while looking for extra models I

>noticed a large (I think 18" or so diameter) DS9 base w/ fibreoptics
etc
>(lotsa bells and whistles). Hmmm, I think, nice but a tad too big. Does

>anybody know if you can get the DS9 starbase model in a size more
>appropriate (6"-8" diameter)... I asked the store owner but got a
nothing
>but a blank look.

Glencoe models made a space station kit that looks OK.	I picked one up
and
I like it.  It is in the size you're looking for.  Pain in the butt to
build, though.	I don't know if it is still in production.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls Next: RE: Odd Thrust