Prev: FT Page Update (1-31-97) Next: The Ft FAQ!

Re: Ramming

From: Niko Mikkanen <creator@c...>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 00:28:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Ramming

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Darryl Hills wrote:

> Does anyone allow fighters to ram.
> If so do would you count each fighter as 1 hull box for damage
purposes?
> Also do you try to roll a 6 for each individual fighter in the group
to see which could ram??

> Tks- Darryl

	I only allow rams when there is only one fighter left in a
group,
and even then I hav the player roll a die to see whether the fighter
pilot
makes his mind up about it. For damage, a fighter is counted as a mass-1
ship (a lot, I know, but it makes for such nice heroic effects in the
game..).

Niko "GNiko" Mikkanen	creator@cute.cute.fi	(www.cute.fi/~creator/)
"War is a profanity because, let's face it, you've got two opposing
sides
trying to settle their differences by killing as many of each other as
they can."	-General Norman Schwarzkopf

Prev: FT Page Update (1-31-97) Next: The Ft FAQ!