Prev: Re: TV Space Tactics (Was: Trek/SFB conversions) Next: Re: Ramming

FT Page Update (1-31-97)

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 00:28:05 -0500
Subject: FT Page Update (1-31-97)

Hello Everyone:
	I decided that it would be a great idea to update you guys on
changes
to my page.  Here are the latest changes:

	1.  Made a few changes to my B5 rules page.  Nothing major, just
a few
corrections.
	2.  Add a PKZIP version of the record sheet for the fleet I plan
unleash on my soon to be ex-playgroup.
	3.  Added Phil Pournelle's Star Wars rules.  BTW I saw "Star
Wars:
Special Edition" this afternoon.  It was well worth the $4.50 admission.
(I'll be getting it back after I do a review for "The UWM Times".)  The
film quality was superb (the cleanest I have ever seen).  The sound was
excellent.  The additional footage and CGI add-ones were perfect.  I
can't wait to see what they do to the other two films.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: TV Space Tactics (Was: Trek/SFB conversions) Next: Re: Ramming