Prev: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: Attention Stuart Ford

Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

From: "Donald A. Chipman III" <tre@i...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:26:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

>Mark Kochte wrote:
>>Nope. Won't work on an escort. Pulse Torps cost 5, Reflex Field costs
6,
>>total of 11 which is too much for an escort. Here are two options:
>
>Aww, damn, that's r--....wait!!! Take out the FTL drives....  ;-)

Talk them into letting you use alien tech "Since you guys beat me so
badly
last time" and then build an escort with the Reflex field and a Lev 3
Railgun.  Longer range than a Pulse Torp, and arguably better (or at
least,
more consistant) damage.

Take care,

Tre

Prev: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: Attention Stuart Ford