Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

GenCon 97 GZG tables?

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 09:27:50 -0500
Subject: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

After playing my first two games of Stargrunt II at GenCon 96, I was
invited by the judge at our table to help run events at '97.  I gave
him my snail mail address, but have heard nothing from him (or anybody
else) since then.

Is one of our list members the organizer of the tables, or does
someone know who I need to contact about this?

I ask now, having just received the early bird registration (and
judges registration) for GenCon 97 (due Jan 31 arrived Jan 28, typical
TSR organization).

Thanks

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years