Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Trek/SFB conversions

Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 20:19:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

At 04:13 PM 1/29/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Aww, damn, that's r--....wait!!! Take out the FTL drives....  ;-)

I don't think even munchkins would miss the fact that there were no FTL
drives. If Mark can convince them to let him be the planetary defence
fleet,
you might have something. In fact, he'd have a little room left over for
submunition pack or two...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Trek/SFB conversions