Prev: Unsubbing.. Next: Re: Trek/SFB conversions

Re: Hello...

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 05:08:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello...

> Subject:	 Hello...
> Hello, I have just subscribed to the list. Just thought I'd drop a
note to
> say "hi" to all my fellow gamers... I'll be brief for now but I am
looking
> forward to reading posts on Full Thrust.  Take care,

I've just taken over administering the list, so I'd just like to say
'Hi'
and make sure you have my e-mail address should the list give you any
problems. Hope you have fun..

		TTFN
			Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Unsubbing.. Next: Re: Trek/SFB conversions