Prev: Full Trek Scenarios? Next: Re: Forces in DSII and SGII

Thanks! Re: Micromachine Conversions

From: WENMESS@a...
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 00:31:57 -0500
Subject: Thanks! Re: Micromachine Conversions

<< >>  >>  Your taking a Narn Dreadnought APART ???? Why ???

 >You mean the Blue one, right? (I believe correctly or not, that's
called
 >a cruiser and the orange one a dreadnaught, by Galoob). Anyway, that
one
 >makes for a couple of fine light cruisers, and a pretty much useless
lump
 >from the center bit. >>

Blue one. Most definitely.  Orange one is just fine without any help.

Thanks to the list for all the the advice.  I'll just  add a tip from my
local painting guru.  He recommends a paint available from art or craft
stores known as Cartoon Colors.  It is used for painting animation
cells,
 and has proven to be more flexible than the Partha paints I was using.

If you hang nacelles from an SFB F5 on that lump from the middle of the
Narn
cruiser (I got it right this time<g>),	the resulting escort fits in
well
with the gothic look of GW's SpaceFleet line.

Mike Messenger
wenmess@aol.com

Prev: Full Trek Scenarios? Next: Re: Forces in DSII and SGII