Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: RE: Trek conversions

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 12:58:55 -0500

As some of you know, I don't (yet) own FT.   But I am prepairing to
order it
(read saving my pennies...)  My question is should I bounce over to my
favorite hobby store and have them order FT/MT, or should I wait for FT3
come out?

By the way...I was in another hobby store (not my favorite), and I ran
into
a copy of full thrust.	 In the table of contents it mentioned:
Rules: Fighters", and in the chapter on building ships, there was a box
talking about thrust per mass of engine....Was that FT3, or FT2?

Donald Hosford

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: RE: Trek conversions