Next: RE: Trek conversions

RE: Trek conversions

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 13:20:10 -0500
Subject: RE: Trek conversions

At 02:57 PM 1/27/97 +0000, you wrote:
>SFB to FT. A monster job indeed considering the vast amount of
literature
>produced by I think FASA. It may be possible to use a hybrid of the 2

>systems to get a new one. The time consuming part of SFB was the power

>allocation system which is at the heart of the game. It would be
possible
>to still use the SFB sheets allocating damage from weapon hits taken in

>FT style. When a shield colapses then USE the SFB critical hit system
>allocate the points internally. Well just some thoughts I haven't tried

>any of these, but they may stimulate your imagination to write some!!
>
> ----------

SFB is produced by Task Force Games (URL: www.task-force-games.com)
In my personal experience was the power allowcation, and the turn
sequence
that took so long.  If any of the more complex rule sections were used,
or
more than two ships on a side, the games were VERY long, just to play
out a
few turns.

Donald Hosford
--