Prev: Re: Play by email FT Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 01:22:09 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

At 12:56 PM 1/22/97 +0000, Jonathon wrote:
>I have to report some very sad news..

Good Lord. This is the third piece of bad news I've been hit with this
week
(including a death in the family). In some ways this has hit me the
hardest.

As most of you, I had never met Adam, but I felt I knew him--in some
small
way--through this list. I admired his his comments, while his firm and
tireless work to maintain the list, both technically and editorially,
will
be greatly missed. I only wish we had told him this while he was with
us.

If any of you know his family, I would appreciate you passing on my
condolences.

Adam, save a space for me at the game table. I suspect that in Heaven,
you
always have time to paint your figures, and your dice never fall on the
floor...

Until then, you will be missed.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Play by email FT Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions