Prev: Play by email FT Next: Re:If I remember correctly......HELP!!!

Re: Micromachine Conversions

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 08:31:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Micromachine Conversions

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, johnjmedway wrote:

> You mean the Blue one, right? (I believe correctly or not, that's
called
> a cruiser and the orange one a dreadnaught, by Galoob).

The blue one ('cruiser') is the type called 'Heavy Cruiser' in the show
('...and three heavy cruisers in close orbit', when the Shadows hit that

first Narn outpost in Quadrant 37), while the orange one is the standard

'War Cruiser' seen in the other battles.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Play by email FT Next: Re:If I remember correctly......HELP!!!