Prev: Anime Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions

Play by email FT

From: Geoff Webb <geoffw@j...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 08:28:40 -0500
Subject: Play by email FT

Hi,

I know that at least one person on the list runs a play by
email FT game, although I can't for the life of me remember
who it is....

I'm interested in potentially running a small game for a few
friends who don't get to meet half as often as we would like,
(sound familiar ?) but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Would anyone with experience of doing this drop me a line to
give me some idea of how to organise the whole thing ? I would
greatly appreciate any hints you may have to offer, particularly
in the area of keeping track of relative locations of ships
and headings etc.

Thanks,

Geoff (who clearly has too much time and not enough sense.)

Prev: Anime Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions