Prev: Re: FT Battles Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield

Re: The Digital Battlefield

From: "I'm telling you, the beard and mustache are rea--OW! Okayyy, so I lied." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 18:29:39 -0500
Subject: Re: The Digital Battlefield

>> >Do they have X
>> >for VMS yet?
>>
>> X? X??
>>
>> Isn't that something you center your target on?
>
>Hmmm... does your VMS have a mouse? :)

I saw a couple mouses running about the building when the weather
got cold.

And got one hooked up to the workstation...though that one's a bit
less furry.

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Re: FT Battles Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield