Prev: Re: The Digital Battlefield Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield

Re: FT Battles

From: "I'm telling you, the beard and mustache are rea--OW! Okayyy, so I lied." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 18:20:54 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Battles

>I have at times, but it's a bit uncomfortable, its easy to kick
over/step on
>a destroyer, you are more susceptible to cat/toddler attacks (though
they can

How many AA-batteries does are required to take down a toddler, anyhow?
Not
that I'm worried about it at my place, but...

>be less severe than an upset table).  If I've got a nice big table
handy, I
>prefer that.  Besides you can store beer, food and rules under the
table.

You guys don't have subfloors?? Tsk...primitives...  ;-)

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: The Digital Battlefield Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield