Prev: Re: Solo Full Thrust Next: Re: Solo Full Thrust

Gall Force Part 2

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 00:33:54 -0500
Subject: Gall Force Part 2

Hello:
	OK, I get it now, it's a modified Adam and Eve story.  My main
problem
with all of this is  how does all-female society prepetuate itself?  How
do they.....errrrr..."do it."

Mark's Overall Review:
	I'm sorry, this was a real downer for me.  When I first starting
watching it with the space combat and things going "boom,"  I thought it
was going to be cool.  It quickly went downhill from there.  If your
looking for a lots of capital ships battles and  (Joe Bob Briggs MODE
ON) nek-kid breasts (Joe Bob Briggs MODE OFF) watch it.  If your looking
for something with a plot, avoid it like the plague.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Solo Full Thrust Next: Re: Solo Full Thrust