Prev: Re: Solo Full Thrust Next: Gall Force Part 2

Re: Solo Full Thrust

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 00:28:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Solo Full Thrust

At 07:36 PM 1/15/97 +0000, you wrote:

>At the moment, I'm an enforced solo Full Thrust player, and would be
>interested to hear from anyone else out there who has any solo play
>methods.
>
>--
>Thomas Heaney

I'm interested also...

A few things from an old nexus mag (task force games) :

  Assign goals or personalities to the different forces.

  Play both sides...Then play the first side from one side of the board,
and
the second side from the other side of the board.

  Program the movement of one side...but you might have to reduce your
forces to compensate.

I hope this helps..

Donald Hosford

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Solo Full Thrust Next: Gall Force Part 2