Prev: RE: FT Battles Next: Re: Realistic movement thoughts

RE: Computer game

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 22:58:20 -0500
Subject: RE: Computer game

At 05:58 PM 1/20/97 +0001, you wrote:

>Pot - Kettle - Black?
>
>Simon - until you can fix that Winmail.Dat attachment that a Gates
>product fixes to your every mail I suggest criticising others for
>noise is a little bit rich.

Hear, hear! I just scrubbed a bunch of WINMAIL.DAT files from my hard
drive,
all courtesy of Simon. No offence to Simon, but I've seen people bounced
off
mailing lists for less.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: RE: FT Battles Next: Re: Realistic movement thoughts