Prev: Superior Models, Inc Next: Re: Superior Models, Inc

Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

From: Pretty for January <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:42:02 -0500
Subject: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

>no spolilers!!!
>>>
>>>A mile long!?  I didn't think the ships were that big.  Maybe B5
itself,
>but...
>>
>>Massive ships they have there. You know B5 is 5 miles long; take a
look at
>>how big the major ships appear next to it. Omega destroyers, GROPOS
ship,
>>Minbari cruisers, Narn cruiser...them big-@$$ ships...
>>
>>Mk
---

>I've posted this before, but it seems apprpriate again:

*grin*
I have vague memories of this.

>>In the first-season episode "Legacies" a Minbari war cruiser arrives
at B5
>and a data readout
>>appears on one of the screens in C&C.  It says (as far as I can make
out)
>>Minbari War Cruiser
>>Length:	300 meters (sic)	Crew:			600
		^^^^^^^^^^

.....can you say 'inconsistency' gang?	;-)

(someone could always be bold enough to ask jms directly ;-)

Mk
-
"Oh, yes. You. Prepare to die, Earth scum. Again!"

"Oh, I think you've made your point. Now sit down and shut up so we can
go home!"

"Look. When a vastly superior alien culture comes all this way to take
over your world, certain basic laws of planetary conquest apply. For
example, when someone points a quad-vected, hyperthermic cosmoblaster
at you, it's a fair bet you're about to become toast."

"Will you please sit down and be quiet?!"

"Or perhaps in your case, a whole loaf of toast!"

Prev: Superior Models, Inc Next: Re: Superior Models, Inc