Prev: RE: DSII : Infantry mini's Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

Superior Models, Inc

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:23:04 -0500
Subject: Superior Models, Inc

Say does anyone remember Superior Models?  No?

They made a line of spaceship mini's (amoungst other things)  back in
the
late 70's.  They also published a simple miniature game for their space
mini's called: Starfleet Wars.	 Their line represented 5 different
fleets.
Their "supergalactic dreadnoughts" were 5" long!  (I have a picture from
an
OLD dragon mag).

One day I was at a local hobby shop.  I paused to look in their
"Please-pay-me-a-dollar-so-I-can-get-rid-of-this-stuff" box.  I found
book 2
of starfleet wars in there.   This is just an expansion.  I called them
last
spring, April or May, and I asked them about the availablity of Book 1
for
starfleet wars.  They said  they didn't have any in stock, but they were
thinking of reprinting the game, and making more of the mini's.   They
put
me on a list and they said they will send me book 1 if they publish it
again.	So far I haven't heard anything more.

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: RE: DSII : Infantry mini's Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5