Prev: Re: Dirtside II question Next: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2

Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

From: Pretty for January <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 17:01:18 -0500
Subject: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>

>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>
>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>

>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!

[extra snipped; hope you got the msg ;) ]

>I am working on a new counter sheet for B5/FT. I have finished the
>Nova Class EA, the Vree Saucer, and the cylinder ship. I need
>desperately, good photos of the Drazi Sunhawk and that big bastard
>that was with the Fleet of light in the engagement with the Shadow
>fleet. Anyone help??

The Brakiri ship? Or are you thinking of another one? Not that I can
help, just trying to clarify. There is an okay off-angle shot of the
Brakiri cruiser (which looks almost as large as a Minbari Sharlin
cruiser) in the latest batch of Fleer cards (#38 in fact).

No, I don't have an extra. Sorry.

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: Dirtside II question Next: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2