Prev: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2 Next: Re: Starship Trooper Previews

Re: B5 Questions

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 02:42:26 -0500
Subject: Re: B5 Questions

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, David & Anita Crowhurst wrote:

> >Does anyone know the current status of:
> >
> >	Minatures for the Babylon 5 Wars game.
>
> There are the Micro Machines B5 mini's. Sadly they are all in
different
> scales so when placed on the table next to each other look totally
wrong.

No. AOG will release separate minis for B5Wars - look at their homepage!

(...Mark Kochte sent the address...)

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2 Next: Re: Starship Trooper Previews