Prev: Re: Ion Cannons Next: Re: Ion Cannons

Re: DSII : Infantry mini's

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 16:58:17 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII : Infantry mini's

On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Mike Wikan wrote:

> I Use the Citadel Battletech infantry figures. One $10 US Blister
> pack provides 28 stands of infantry of 4 types (7 regular infantry, 7
> infantry with missile, 7 full suited infantry that I use for PA, 7
> full suited with missile) They are good moldings and paint up
> extremely well.

Battletech figs are actually produced by Ral Partha.  I also have some
suited infantry from Scotia Microarmour, which are pretty nice.  Other
than those, and the Battletech elemental infantry, I use Imperial and
Space Marine infantry from Citadel just because I have a bunch from
playing GW's Epic.

A temporally displaced		Bill Nitsche (bnitsche@u.washington.edu)
	hobbit			Oceanography, University of Washington

Prev: Re: Ion Cannons Next: Re: Ion Cannons