Prev: Re: New to the List Next: Re: Mars Attacks Ships **Spoiler Alert**

Re: New to the List

From: Why are there no 'B' batteries? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 08:07:06 -0500
Subject: Re: New to the List

>I am new to the list, and was wondering where I can find the FAQ and
other
>materials.

Welcome, Michael,

Jerry Han (whom I haven't heard hide nor hair of in a while; you still
alive out there, Jer??) maintains a list archive of messages that go
back
to June of '96.  You can find it at:

    http://www.net/~jerry/ft/full-thrust.html

Mark Seifert maintains the Unofficial Full Thrust Homepage, which you
can
find at:

    http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/thrust.html

It's a pretty nice page, and has links to a whole *bunch* of FT-related
things.

>PS:  Any FT players in the SF Bay area?

Sorry, I'm East Coast.	:-/

Mk
-
JMS: "You have a problem."

Con Organizer: "The room's big enough."

JMS: <shakes head> "No, you don't understand. My People are coming..."

Prev: Re: New to the List Next: Re: Mars Attacks Ships **Spoiler Alert**