Prev: Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details Next: Merry Christmas

Re: Dirtside II rules question

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@a...>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 22:21:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Dirtside II rules question

Chen-Song Qin wrote:
> you play Renegade Legion?  Or do you just convert RL stuff into
Dirtside
> II?  Are there any other RL players on this mailing list?

Actually, I play RenLeg in both its native system and in DSII.	I really
like the ToO&E of the TOG, but I was always a bloodthirsty bastard.  :)

--
   Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com / zander@photobooks.com}
  Prefect of the 8,000,000th Terran Overlord Government Experimental

Prev: Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details Next: Merry Christmas