Prev: Re: Dirtside II rules question Next: Re: Dirtside II rules question

Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details

From: Why are there no 'B' batteries? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 22:03:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details

[snip,slice,chomp,munch]
>>>What you have left is text only.
>>
>>Assuming you have a DOS based machine. What about people who are
reading
>>their mail on a Unix box? Before our mainframe based system switched
to a
>>Lotus Notes server, my mail was pumped into a mainframe based e-mail
system
>>(PROFS). I couldn't even download attachments.
[munch,chomp,slice,snip]
>Sorry....It's just that I hear so much about pcs and macs that the
"other"
>machines don't even cross my mind.  Some of them I had never heard of
>before....please excuse my ignorance.

No problem...but SHOULD it happen again....expect a warmed and loaded
Nova Cannon pointed in your direction...  ;-)

Mk
-
JMS: "You have a problem."

Con Organizer: "The room's big enough."

JMS: <shakes head> "No, you don't understand. My People are coming..."

Prev: Re: Dirtside II rules question Next: Re: Dirtside II rules question