Prev: Re: For Mike E., A Question (FMA Fantasy) Next: FMA Fantasy - Call For Volunteers

Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 22:22:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)

At 04:02 PM 12/16/96 +0200, you wrote:
> >1950's style Sci-Fi Wargaming:  The puny forces of earth, using post
>>WWII technology, fight off hordes of Martians, giant insects or
>>arachnids, re-animated dinosaurs, and other B-movie baddies.
>
>Again, maybe a DSII conversion? OTOH, why not look at Steve Gill's
Animouch
>game - would definitely fit with the 50's B movie/ comedy feel...

Do any of you remember the old Revell monster kits? I had one which was
giant scorpion rampaging through a city street. I remember there were a
couple of others, including giant ants. Well, Revell has re-released
these
figures. They're a bit small for SG2 (they may be okay at 15mm), but
they
could make some pretty cool DS2 monsters, particularly in 6mm.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: For Mike E., A Question (FMA Fantasy) Next: FMA Fantasy - Call For Volunteers