Prev: Full Steam, Was Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...) Next: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)

Re: For Mike E., A Question (FMA Fantasy)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 22:22:27 -0500
Subject: Re: For Mike E., A Question (FMA Fantasy)

At 04:02 PM 12/16/96 +0200, you wrote:

>Subsequent to my other post on this subject, no, the tag "FMA" should
_not_ be
>used (it is a registered trademark of GZG). However, the idea of using
opposed
>dice of different types is a game mechanism and that cannot be
copyrighted or
>patented, so go ahead...

That's what I thought. Okay, we'll keep going but we won't use the FMA
tag
in the final draft (assuming we get that far). We WILL put in an
acknowledgement to explain the source of our inspiration. If anything,
Jon
may actually get some new converts out of this.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.