Prev: Re: Apology to list, Adam, for stirring shit up. Next: Re: PDAF/ADAFs

Re: (North) American games...(perhaps I should rephrase this :-) )

From: "Ever stop to think...and forget to start again?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 08:29:22 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...(perhaps I should rephrase this :-) )

>> An American may not have written FT, but it took an Amercian to write
>> SFB and I'm sure Jon Tuffley would be the first to doff his hat at
the
>> effort,  the game and maybe the inspiration....
>>

>Sorry; I've forgotten what SFB is. Anyone?

Sink Fat Bucks?  :-)

StarFleet Battles

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: Apology to list, Adam, for stirring shit up. Next: Re: PDAF/ADAFs