Prev: Apology to list, Adam, for stirring shit up. Next: Re: (North) American games...

Re: (North) American games...

From: "Ever stop to think...and forget to start again?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 02:13:35 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...

>>> Because it's too much of a British Monarchists wet dream. It's
insane,

>>I don't have my book handy, but doesn't this happen after most of the
US
>>in under control of canada anyway? (that's the gist of what I got
briefly
>>scanning the	history part of the book...)
>
>Ah, that's the REALLY unbelievable part. I mean, the US under the
control of
>Canada? Give me a break. We Canadians wouldn't have them. (Grin, duck)

To warm for ya down here, eh?

:-)

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Apology to list, Adam, for stirring shit up. Next: Re: (North) American games...