Prev: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.) Next: Re: More GZG product

Re: Babylon 5 and Full Thrust 3

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 23:47:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 and Full Thrust 3

At 07:46 AM 12/13/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Okay.... I am not sure about this... So treat this info as rumor until
>someone else can confirm it...
>
>I heard that the people who are doing Babylon 5 the Role Playing Game
is
>asking GZG to do their space combat rules...
>
>So... the Full Thrust 3 maybe include rule for Babylon 5 ships? :)

Sorry, but that's old news on the net. In fact, the game ships December
31
with the Earthforce supplement (and Jon Tuffley's B5 rules?) due in
January.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.) Next: Re: More GZG product