Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: Babylon 5 and Full Thrust 3

Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 23:44:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)

At 07:21 PM 12/13/96 EST, you wrote:
>>	Here some other sub-genres we could play with:
>>
>>	Net-Running Wargaming:
>
>>	Victorian Sci-Fi Wargaming:
>
>>	I am forgeting anyone?
>
>Mark,
>With an address like cthulhu@... how could you not include "Extra
>dimentional, mystic-science, demon-god, there are some things that man
>was not meant to know, Cthulhulian-style" genre?

Not so fast. I'm working on a set of those myself. A couple of weeks ago
played a game of Phoenix Command: Police versus Cultists. I even came up
with PC stats for a Dark Young and Nightgaunts. It's a bit slow playing,
though. I guess I'll have to keep working on my Cthulhu and gangster
miniatures rules; the working title is, "Cthulhufellas."

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: Babylon 5 and Full Thrust 3