Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: carrier Superships

Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

From: "Joseph A. Noll" <u1a00458@m...>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 10:58:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

----------
> From: David Brewer <db-ft@westmore.demon.co.uk>
> To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject: RE: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]
> Date: Wednesday, December 11, 1996 9:06 PM
>
> What new genre can he turn to next? Wacky Anime? He already carries
> the figures...

IMHO I think A Mass Battle Fantasy Game is in order.  I know its been
all
Sci-fi until now, but JT has a knack for representing complicated
varibles
in simple and consice game mechanics; and nowhere is this needed more
than
in the Fantasy gameing genere.	And you have got to admit alot of
players
play fantasy.  It may be a good business move, if he can get alittle of
that disgruntled Games Workshop (TM) crowd.

Just my thoughts,
JNoll

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: carrier Superships