Prev: 25mm Karvak(or whatever). Next: Re: FTIII (what *exactly* is FMA anayway?)

Re: FTIII

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 22:21:56 -0500
Subject: Re: FTIII

Alexander Williams wrote:

> Mark A. Siefert wrote:
> > to make me unhappy?  You don't want to see me when I am unhappy.
The
> > math is simple:  Mark + Unhappiness = WORLDWIDE DEATH AND
> > DESTRUCTION!!!!  Please don't make me unhappy by changing FT.  The
life
> > you save might be your own.
>
> Ah, but I'll be unhappy if they don't go to FMA-style mechanics, and
> considering where /I/ work, where I talk to NASA, the Marine Corps and
> Coors every week or so, I could make your life difficult.  :)  Once or
> twice a month I even talk to a nuclear reactor sites.

	HA!!! That's nothing.  I work for THE UWM TIMES.  We've got
control of
everyone from the Bavarian Illuminati to Mannheim Steamroller.

> You /sure/ you don't think they need the FMA mechanics?  :)

	Quite sure.  Now graval down before me before I feed you to my
killer
brittney, Nanny.

Later,
Mark S.
Ruler of the Undersea City of Kansas

Prev: 25mm Karvak(or whatever). Next: Re: FTIII (what *exactly* is FMA anayway?)