Prev: RE: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: A complete turn-around of attitude...

Re: FTIII

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@a...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:33:37 -0500
Subject: Re: FTIII

Mark A. Siefert wrote:
> to make me unhappy?  You don't want to see me when I am unhappy.  The
> math is simple:  Mark + Unhappiness = WORLDWIDE DEATH AND
> DESTRUCTION!!!!  Please don't make me unhappy by changing FT.  The
life
> you save might be your own.

Ah, but I'll be unhappy if they don't go to FMA-style mechanics, and
considering where /I/ work, where I talk to NASA, the Marine Corps and
Coors every week or so, I could make your life difficult.  :)  Once or
twice a month I even talk to a nuclear reactor sites.

You /sure/ you don't think they need the FMA mechanics?  :)

--
Alexander Williams {zander@photobooks.com   ||Member: Evil Geniuses
		    thantos@alf.dec.com}    ||For a Better Tomorrow

"Perhaps we should lower our mental trousers and compare the size of
 our consciousnesses?"
				       -- Jan Sands to Marvin Minsky
					  comp.ai.genetic
		<http://www.photobooks.com/~zander/>

Prev: RE: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: A complete turn-around of attitude...