Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: More Thrust no more?

Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

From: jjm@z... (johnjmedway)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 17:55:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

>>  Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 17:28:56 -0500 (EST)
>>  To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
>>  From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@cris.com>
>>  Subject: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!
>>  Whoa!  15-20 minutes for one game?	Even in some small battles that
we have
>>  run the game lasted a couple of hours.  Curious, but was this to
completion
>>  or just a trial run.

My first few were more like 20-30 minutes. It didn't take me long to
figure out how to land with the stern of my ship facing the opponents
bow at point blank range. Got that right the first game. And the
second...

After I got a bit better about not doing that, games got noticeably
longer.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: More Thrust no more?