Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

From: Drue Tucker <dtucker@N...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 17:51:37 -0500
Subject: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

I am somewhat in agreement with Alex, revision does not necessarily
dictate complication. Many points have been expressed and somewhat
agreed upon within this list community, such as a slight increase in
larger
beam weapon mass, that would not overly complicate the game.
As far as expansion, just say 'optional rules'. Personally, I would like
see expansion of the uses of fire arcs to include defensive systems and
perhaps something about crew quality.

The minor point is that those who participate in this list may have an
opportunity to contribute to FTIII more so than many gamers. A friend of
mine designed one of the Kzinti ships in SFB (many, many moons ago)
and got a real kick out of seeing his work in print. I would think GZG
would welcome the input of customers who enjoy and use their
products enough to participate in a list, publish webpages, travel to
conventions to run games, and so on.

The major point is that I would be more than willing to pony up another
twenty bucks to support my favorite game company. I suspect many of
us would. Comments?

For what its worth,
Drue

>>> Alex Williams <thantos@decatl.alf.dec.com> 12/10/96 11:33am >>>
Gee, I must have the most /un/popular opinion around here; so much so
I dread exposing it.<snip>

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!