Prev: SG II in 25 mm Next: RE: FT III, the question.

Re: Scotia Minifigs

From: b.s.murray@n... (Stuart Murray)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 07:33:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Scotia Minifigs

>Date sent:  10-DEC-1996 09:38:39
>>From:  MX%"FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk"  9-DEC-1996 20:32:44.41
>
>>I was
>>incorrect in attributing the organic tanks that came into my
>>posession this weekend to Kryomek- they were given to me by a friend
>>and I found some Scotia figures that match them stylistically, so
>>they must be from the same line of figures.
>
>Note that Although Scotia and Kryomek (a relatively new firm that now
>owns all the rights to Kryomek game and figures. Have done for the last
>three or four years) are different companys as far as the tax man is
>concerned, they share the same workforce and offices (in short they are
>the same company on everything except paper). It is not surprising that
>their lines cross over.

I was talking to a chap at Kryomek,  he said there would be a 1/300
Kryomek
line some time in the future (but knowing how slow they are I won't be
holding my breath !)

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

The Department of Surgery
The Medical School
The University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE2 4HH
U.K.

ph. (44) 191 222 7076
fax. (44) 191 222 8514

Prev: SG II in 25 mm Next: RE: FT III, the question.