Prev: Re: Don't ruin full thrust! Next: RE: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300

Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 21:29:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

In message <961209185205_1388149416@emout01.mail.aol.com>
MJMurtha@aol.com writes:
> Short and sweet I'd like to chime in with my agreement for not doing a
> rewrite of Full Thrust. All the other suggestions I've seen posted eg.
new
> aliens, new tech, fleet books, and esp. camapaign rules would be much
more
> welcome

Basically I agree with this, and all the other like-minded messages.

I do not, however, see any need for "new tech". Big shopping lists of
new weapons I can live without.

I can see a certain merit in compiling it all into one book. A couple
of official fixes wouldn't hurt, A batteries, Kra'vak.

I somehow doubt that we could all agree on which fix would be best...

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: Don't ruin full thrust! Next: RE: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300