Prev: EMP pulse Next: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

From: Gary Ballard <gdaddy@m...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 21:24:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!

I would have to agree with the growing sentiment on the mailing list. I
don't think a rewrite of FT is necessary and it doesn't appear to be
wanted either.

Let's face it, GW has shown that you can overexpand something to death.
And that's just recent memory.

What FT needs is more stuff, more aliens like the S'Vasku(sic), more
fleets, and a few bug fixes. I am very interested to see Jon Tuffley's
Babylon 5 space combat rules, as I hope they'll be close enough to the
simplicity of Full Thrust that they will be usuable with FT. Almost like
a Babylon expansion! Maybe that's what Jon should try to work on,
getting liscensing agreements to write expansions to FT based on Star
Trek, Star Wars, etc. (I probably just stepped in it there!)

Whatever happens, there is no real need for FTIII.

My 2 cents,
Gary A. Ballard
gdaddy@misnet.com

Prev: EMP pulse Next: Re: Don't ruin full thrust!