Prev: Re: Beam Weapons Next: Re: Conventional DS2?

Re: A big hello and Cancon 97

From: Brendan Pratt <pratt@m...>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 07:11:04 -0500
Subject: Re: A big hello and Cancon 97

Darryl Hills wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have been in the mailing group for a little while now and thought I
would
> say Hello.
>
> I run a FSE fleet using the GZG ships plus an Oceania Fleet based
around
> Silent Death ships.  I also run FSE in Stargrunt II.
>
> There are 8 of us in the group and we are fully into both Full Thrust
and
> Stargrunt II.  In fact several of us think that Stargrunt II is the
best
> miniatures game around.
>
> Just a note to let Australian players know that at Cancon 97 I shall
be
> running a Full Thrust competition.
>
> If anyone in the mailing group would like further details feel free to
mail
> me at:
>
> dhills@wr.com.au
>
> The competetion is being supported by Nik Robson of Eureka Miniatures.
>
> I hope to see you all there.
>
> Darryl Hills
> Sydney, Australia

Hi Darryl,
	was that you at the Canberra Games Society meeting on thursday?
I didn't get much of a chance to talk to you as I was running a B5 Wars
playtest - your FSE mins. looked great - I think I may add to my
collection of ships - will see you at Cancon :-)

Brendan

Prev: Re: Beam Weapons Next: Re: Conventional DS2?