Prev: Re: New B5 Rules! Next: Re: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)

RE: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)

From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@m...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 16:39:00 -0500
Subject: RE: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)

----------
From:	"Mike Wikan" <mww@n-space.com>
Sent:	Thursday, November 21, 1996 9:30 PM
To:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject:	Re: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)

I have my Ren. Legion Tanks on the bottom of flying bases so they are
about a 1/4" off the table to give them a gravitic float effect. Very
good tanks!
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

I've been playing RL for a while. I mounted mine on the stand as you did
for regular combat mode and on the post of the stand for tree-top mode.
Yes I have  a lot of RL minis both metal and plastic. These set ups work
well with DS2.
ps Metal RL minis for Interceptor and Centurion are available direct
from C in C Precision in Miniatures, 8090 University Ave. N. E.,
Fridley, MN 55432 US

Prev: Re: New B5 Rules! Next: Re: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)