Prev: Re: Conventional DS2? Next: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)

Re: Conventional DS2?

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 09:17:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Conventional DS2?

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Adam Delafield wrote:
> I was generaly disappointed with most of Scotia's range.

I was too.  The quality of the figures I've seen ranges from mediocre at
best to downright bad at worst.

> If anyone wants some very futuristic looking grav tanks, try the Dark
Star
> range. These are microarmour based on Denizens Federation and Phug.

I've seen these, but in the states you get 2 Denizen grav tanks per
pack, and they're the same price as the CMD grav tank pack which have 5
grav tanks per pack, so I didn't pick them up.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: Conventional DS2? Next: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)