Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: Should I go for it?

Re: Should I go for it?

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:57:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Should I go for it?

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:
> Hello all:
>	As you might know I am working on some "Near Future" rules
> expansions to Full Thrust.  However, I am seriously thinking of
> submitting the rules to a new miniature magazine ("MARS").  I think it
is
> about time I started to put my writing talents to some use and reap
> whatever rewards I can out of the free enterprise system. (In short, I

> want to make some money.)  What do you think?  Should I go for it, or
am
> I shooting too high?

Do it! An independent magazine like "MARS" is the perfect place to
start.
The field is wide open, and you don't have to conform to anyone's rules
about "supporting the company's game system".

Do they actually pay anything for articles?

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: Should I go for it?