Prev: The British Civil War 2036 to 2044. Next: Re[4]: Dirtside II Mortar Teams

Re[2]: Another dumbass Q

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 08:25:52 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: Another dumbass Q

The bases from GZG are hexagonal and retail at 10p each.

_________________________________
Subject: Re: Another dumbass Q
Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
Date:	 19/11/96 13:56

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, David Brewer wrote:

> > One thing to remember about the two countries is that the GeoHex
> > minitures are packaged with a stand. The packages by GZG mail order
and
> > I believe in the store have no stands on which to mount the
minitures.

> Clear plastic flying stands are the only reason God gave us Games
> Workshop shops.

You can order flying stands from GZG (10p each). Since I want hexagonal
bases on my flying stands (I use them, and play on a hexmap, to avoid
the
turning template), and GW has stopped producing the hexagonal flying
bases in favour of (IMO useless) round ones, I've recently bought hex
bases from ICE...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: The British Civil War 2036 to 2044. Next: Re[4]: Dirtside II Mortar Teams